Many banks in Kenya are embracing technology and shifting their attention to Mobile banking. This is because of the service’s convenience which makes it very attractive to customers. Nic Bank has not been left behind. Welcome to the world of Nic Bank Mobile Banking.
If you would like to transfer some of the money in your Mpesa to your Nic Bank account and are looking for the Nic Bank Mpesa paybill number, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article we’re going to look at how you go about depositing money from your Mpesa to your Nic Bank account.
|Nic bank paybill number|
1. Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
2.Select ‘Pay Bill’
3. Key in the Nic Bank mpesa business number which is 488 488
4. Key in your complete Nic Bank account number
5. Key in the amount you wish to transfer
6.Key in your M-Pesa PIN. Remember to always keep it a secret.
7. Before hitting send, check again to ensure that you have input the correct information. It never hurt to be sure
8. Wait for a confirmation message
See Also: Equity Bank Paybill Number