Jumia Kenya is the fasted growing trading platform in Kenya and one of the biggest in the continent.You can make payments for your purchases on Jumia through paypal, Mpesa on cash on delivery. In this post, we look at the Jumia Paybill number and how to go about making the jumia payment through Mpesa.
1. Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
2. Key in the Jumia mpesa business paybill number which is 510800
3. Enter JUMIA as the account number
4. Key in the amount you wish to pay for. Ensure that you enter just the right amount. Do not overpay or underpay.
5.Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
6. Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information
7. Wait for a confirmation message to get the transaction confirmation code.
Once you get the confirmation code, enter it into the field provided in the Jumia website and click on ‘Pay Merchant’
Congratulations, you just completed your Jumia Payment through Mpesa. Now all you have to do is wait for a call from one of Jumia representatives. You can get a new brand new phone this month with incredible mobile week deals on Jumia Kenya.