what the Turkey visa requirements for Kenyan citizens are. So before you pack
your bags and head to the Turkish Embassy at Gigiri road, here is what you need
- One passport sized photograph.
- You need to visit the Turkey Embassy in person
- The passport needs to be valid for at least six months
(previous passport is also needed).
- If you’re going on business, an Invitation Letter is
required. Carry with you the name of Host Company, Name of the contact
person, as well as their Turkey telephone and address.
- If travelling for holiday purposes, you need the travel
itinerary and the name of hotel or temporary address in Turkey. For those
invited by a friend/relative, the name of the host and telephone numbers
should be clearly indicated in the invitation letter.
Turkey Visa Requirements For Kenyan Citizens
- If you are employed, an employment confirmation letter and
salary statements for the last three months are required.
- If you are self-employed, the director should write a
visa requisition letter on company letterhead and give the Business
License, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of
Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association of business.
- Carry also personal Certified Bank Statements for the
last three months (original and copies of statements). Company statements cannot
be used. They however boost an application.
- You need also the flight schedule print out.
- Travel Insurance.
- If you are below 30 years of age, Certificate of good
conduct is required.
- The Visa Fees are as follows… Single entry – USD $60,
Multiple entry – USD $200 (multiple entry cannot be issued to first time
for Kenyan citizens, we wish you luck and safe travel.