Gone are the days when paying for your utility bills used to be a headache. With Nairobi Water Paybill number, all you need is cash in your Mpesa account, you are set.
This article gives you the Nairobi Water Mpesa Paybill Number and shows you the step by step instructions on how to pay for your water bill through Mpesa.
- Go to your Sim Toolkit and select Safaricom
- Choose ‘Mpesa’
- Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Key in the Nairobi Water mpesa business number which is 444400
- Key in the account number as *NWCxxxxx* where *xxxxx* is your Nairobi water and Sewerage Company Account Number
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information. This step is really important.
- Wait for a confirmation message
Congratulations; you have paid your Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company bill via mpesa.
In case you have been getting insane water bills, here are a 13 ways to conserve water and reduce your water bill.
Image source: Nairobi water company
You are also able to pay for your electricity bill through Mpesa.