If you have encountered a problem with your GOTV decoder and need to know get GOTV Contacts , do not worry because we’ve done the dirty work for you. Here are the GOTV Customer Care Contacts:
You can contact GOTV customer care via these numbers:
0711 066 000
020 423 6000
0711 066 555
020 423 6555
See also: Best GOTV Channels for a Kenyan Mom
GOTV Kenya Website Contacts
Gotv Kenya’s website link is here
GOTV Kenya Facebook Contacts
You can access the GOTV facebook page here
You can also reach GOTV Customer Care via their twitter handle @GOtvKenya
GOTV customer Contacts
0711 066 000
020 423 6000
0711 066 555
020 423 6555
Multichoice Kenya Ltd. First Floor, Sarit Centre,
Contacts for GOTV Dealers in Kenya
GOTV Dealers in Kenya Contacts
Opposite Naivas Supermarket along Kasarani- Mwiki road, Kasarani
254 020-2023335, 254722-810076
Piazza Arcade, 1st Floor next to Kobil Petrol Station
254 0020-719-44040, 254 020-2010360
Old Malindi Road near Tuskys Mtwapa
254 718-466889, 254721-929199
Kenyatta Avenue next to Franka Hotel
254 752-925777, 254720-600521
Speaking of GOTV, here are 5 controversial women who are addicted to gracing our TVs with their drama-filled lives. Enjoy.
GOTV SMS Short Codes for Different Countries
GOTV SMS Short Codes
Dunga Milli na GOTV Promotion
Update (This promotion took place back in 2015)
How does winning a cool 1 million Kenyan shillings sound to you? Inviting? That’s what I thought. GOTV is not only enabling you to go digital and enjoy crystal clear picture from over 70 channels, it is also giving you a chance to join the millionaires club.
From the first week of March 2015, GOTV is making one Kenyan a millionaire every single week. As if this is not exciting enough, there are also daily prizes to be won among them:
- 15,000 Kenyan shillings
- Annual GOTV subscription
All you need to do to be entered into the draw is to buy a GOTV decoder and activate it. At the new reduced prices of Ksh. 1,399, one cannot help but try their luck.
The decoder comes with a Free 2 months GOTVplus subscription. You will be able to enjoy E!entertainment, BBC, NatGeo, Discovery, Aljazeera, CNN, Africa Magic, SonyMax, SET, Disney Junior, MTV and many other exciting channels for free for 2 good months.
Five winners have already been announced and we now have three to go. You can view the list of the Dunga Milli na GOTV Promotion Winners below.
Dunga Milli na GOTV Promotion Winners
This promotion by GOTV Kenya is one of the biggest ever. A lucky GOTV subscriber is walking away with a clean 1, 000,000 Kenyan shillings each week. By the time the promotion that started in early March, 2015 is done, 8 Kenyans will be Millionaires.
Here is the list of the already announced Dunga Milli na GOTV Promotion Winners:
- Evelyne Kerubo – A 23 year old lady who works as a cabin crew
- Catherine Wambui Ndegwa – She won after buying a decoder for her dad in Karatina
- Mrs. Mealii Ali Vyakweli – This Likoni lady, 60, got the decoder as a gift from her daughter Fatuma Madi
- Nancy Mudecha – A 35 year old mother of five from Chavakali. She bought the decoder on credit. The shopkeeper allowed her to take it home for even though she only had Ksh. 1,000.
- Moses Nakonda – 41 year old father of 6 who sells Mandazi and Tea at Mt. Elgon
- Charles Mwendwa Muroki- A father of two from Maua Meru. He sells goods in a small kiosk and has operated a hotel in the past.
- Ernest Mwoya – He is GSU Officer at Kenyatta Barracks in Gilgil and he plans to use the money to construct rentals.
- Mutunga Mbuvi – He is a 38 year old businessman from Westlands and at the time of the win, Mr. Mbuvi’s wife was pregnant.
- Martin Nduchu – 28 year old father from Thika. He plans to start an agribusiness rearing chicken and dairy cows. He plans also use the money to build a home for his family and educate his daughter.
- Michael Ngaruiya – He is a Mandazi hawker from Kiambu County. He plans to expand his business as well as his wife’s day care business.
You can also enter the promotion. Who knows what could happen?
GOTV Kenya Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that it can get frustrating when you are trying to contact your service provider. Sometimes the call goes straight to voicemail. This is why we have tried to answer all the common issues experienced by your decoder in their own posts. Browse the links below to see whether we have already tackled your problem.
- This post shows you how to install GOTV
- And in this one we discuss how to activate GOTV for the very first time
- Or how to activate GOTV after payment
- Are you dealing with the e48-32 error and need to know how to clear it
- And speaking of the e48 error, would you like to improve your signal reception
- What is the GOTV paybill number to allow you to pay through your phone
- How do you upgrade your package to GOTV Plus?
Quick Disclaimer: I am not GOTV Kenya, neither am I affiliated with the company in any way. That said, I value my blog visitors and aim to always provide the right information or help in any way that I can. If you have a query for GOTV and are unable to reach them via twitter for one reason or the other, leave your IUC number and a short description of your issue in the comments section and I’ll contact them on your behalf.
You can also reach me by liking and inboxing me through my Facebook page: Modern Mom Kenya.