One of the best health insurance in Kenya is Britam health insurance commonly referred to as Mediflex. Mediflex offers inpatient as well as outpatient covers.
|Britam Health Insurance|
- An added employee benefit by the employer
- Peace of mind for the covered employees and their dependents
- Group health insurance does not discriminate based on one’s health
- Hospital accommodation.
- Medical investigations, testing & pathology
- Prescribed medication
- Theatre and surgical fees
- Surgeon’s and anaesthetist’s fees
- Inpatient physiotherapy
- Day care procedures
- Inpatient physiotherapy.
- Road and air evacuation within the country
- Pre-existing and chronic conditions such as HIV and AIDs are covered.
- Psycho effective illness like depression are covered as well
- Maternity cover
- Free emergency CS operations are covered
- The policy also covers medical expenses incurred outside East Africa but only for up to a period of six weeks from the traveling date.
0703 094 000 or visit their offices at Britam Centre, Mara/Ragati Road Junction, Upperhill
Image credit: Britam Kenya
Please come visit again. The easiest way to do this is to subscribe to this blog. Leave your email address in the dialogue box at the right sidebar and you will receive new posts in your inbox as soon as they are published.
You can also follow us on social media by liking our Facebook page and following us on Twitter.
Until we see each other again,