It’s that time of the year when we raise awareness of the importance of nursing little babies.
We live in a world where breasts are used to sell anything from cloths to tissue paper, but try to use them for the purpose they were intended (feeding your baby) and you cause a major stir – especially when you do it in public or you practice extended breastfeeding.
I’ve written so much about breastfeeding and my experiences in the past I see no need to add anything new today. Below are some of my previous posts on the subject. I hope you all find them helpful.
- Breastfeeding Does Not Cause Sagging Breasts; Find out What Does and how to Work Around it
- Lets Talk About The Controversial Topic of Breastfeeding in Public
- Breastfeeding and Expressing
- The Ups and Downs of breastfeeding
- Women Breastfeeding Older Children; I’m Almost One of Them
- Breastfeeding a Toddler
Bear in mind that I wrote some of the above posts 2 years ago when I was still breastfeeding my firstborn. The timeline will reflect the same.
I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself. Do have a fulfilling Breastfeeding Week.