Tricycles are advanced development toys. At 2 years old, a toddler is getting his/her very first tricycle. It is therefore important to make it one to remember. There are countless of options available all over. In this post, we discuss the best tricycles for 2 year olds in 2018.
Schwinn Easy Steer Tricycle
- A powerful frame with a sophisticated steering system
- Removable push / steer handle for adults to take control over the steering and speed while walking comfortably. It is comfortable enough for taller adults
- Wide long lasting and stylish EVA tires
- Gravity lock bin for toys and other supplies
Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle
|Radio Flyer Classic RedDual Deck Tricycle|
- A sturdy steel design and durable rubber tires
- Fun and stylish chrome bell and handle tassels
- Low Center of Gravity makes it sturdy and safe
- It has won many awards: Parents Choice Classic Award, Parents Guide to Children’s Media Award, and The National parenting Centers Seal of Approval
Fisher-Price Rock, Roll ‘n Ride Trike
- Three “grow-with-me” stages for kids to Rock, Roll, and Ride!
- Stage 1: Much rocking fun for younger kids
- Stage 2: In toddler stage, rocker base converts to extra-long adult push handle for rolling along
- Stage 3: Big kids get to enjoy independent pedaling!
Please come visit again. The easiest way to do this is to subscribe to this blog. Leave your email address in the dialogue box at the right sidebar and you will receive new posts in your inbox as soon as they are published.
You can also follow us on social media by liking our Facebook page and following us on Twitter.
Until we see each other again,